Friday 23 April 2010

A breakthrough!!!

I have had a real breakthrough with Tia!! She is now not only chasing and picking up a tennis ball but she is doing the box!!! YEAY!! I was getting slightly concerned that none of my youngsters would do it!! Below are a couple of videos of her doing a bit in the garden. The question is will she do it in training and more importantly in competition?? She gets really scared away from her comfort zone and freezes but we will take it nice and slowly

What I love about these videos is that she gets really excited and her tail doesn't stop wagging. She is thoughly enjoying herself which is the whole point!

What you don't see in these is her going around the corner and showing the other madly excited dogs (they can hear the box) her ball!! lol!

She does actually do a really nice box without a ball but we are just playing at the moment. We can put it all together when she has a bit more confidence in herself and me. The main thing is that she enjoys it!

I am a very happy girl! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment