Thursday 3 December 2009

Where does the time go??

Just a quick update as I realised it had been ages since I posted anything. I get fed up when people don't update their blogs very often and I am getting really lapse with mine ooops! I have been really quiet on the dog front lately. I have decided that I am continuing flyball next year. Not sure what team but it won't be the Mutts. I have had several offers but I haven't made any firm decisions. I will wait and see what happens over the winter. Neo and I ventured into Working trials but I am not going to carry on after the course finishes. tracking really isn't Neo's thing and we both just get bored and fed up. I would rather be taking all off the dogs for a nice long walk!! lol! Neo and Jamie both start agility at the beginning of January. Neo has done a little bit and Jay hasn't done any so that should be interesting!
Work has been very busy as I work for a fashion company and with it being christmas.... I have also changed jobs in the company and now do all the planning of stock for our 34 stores! It is a big job but I am loving every minute of it.
The dogs are all doing really well. Fly is now on devils claw which seems to be keeping off the dreaded arthritis. Jamie is, well, Jamie! Fox is settling down really well and now beginning to get over his horrible 'teenager stage' and is turning into a fantastic dog. I am very pleased with him. Barley is a year old next week can you believe it!! She is such a darling but she does get away with murder due to her extremely cute little grin! Last but not least the new girl Tia is settling in beautifully. She is very much a part of the pack and adores Jamie. She follows him every where! I'll try and get some pics of them all next week especially the birthday girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment