Saturday 31 October 2009

Update

Thought I'd add some pictures that I took today.

Barley beginning to look grown up
The girls
Fox

We have a new addition who has joined us. Tia is 14 months old and came to me as a foster. I took her in to save her from being put to sleep. She was terrified of people and new situations as she has been passed around and I am home number 6! She came here so that I could try and rehabilitate her but it is looking less and less likely that she will go :-S
She is such a lovely girl and has been through so much in her 14 months. As she has settled in so well and bonded so well with me and the pack, I feel bad sending her away. Oh dear as my friend said it looks as though I have become a member of the failed fosterers club lol!!
Tia











No comments:

Post a Comment