Sunday 17 January 2010

Rats, Wolves and Trainers!!

Just thought I'd post a little update and some odd pictures! lol!
Below is a picture of Homer. J. Ratson. I have been rescuing rats for a long time, they live in a huge cage (or cages in the past) in a big shed in the garden. I decided last year that I would give this up as I just don't have the time so I have been letting the numbers dwindle. I am now down to one - Homer :0)
Homer has now come indoors to be nice and cosy and live out his last days in the warm. He has a stroke last year but although he is partially paralysed by it he still gets around and is enjoying his change of home bless him.

Sophie, my mum and I went to Lakeside which is a massive shopping centre not far from us, today. I got some vouchers for my birthday and still had various ones in the house so I collected them all up and off we went. Mum treated Soph to a build-a-bear as she doesn't see her very much due to our various work committments. She is definitely my Daughter, as she chose a wolf lol!! Below is Balto!
How cute is he??
These are my new waterproof trainers. I am very chuffed with these!! They were supposed to be £150 but were end of line and the last few pairs were reduced to £30! Bargain!!








No comments:

Post a Comment