Saturday 28 March 2009

I'm fed up!!!!

I am totally fed up today. I have an horrendous ear infection which is really painful, has made me feel really unwell and has meant that I have had to miss training today (probably not such a bad thing considering the weather). I also miss out on going to the Flyball AGM tomorrow as I really don't feel up to the long drive and the long day.
I have spent the whole day on the sofa with cats and a puppy on my lap - oh how terrible :)! The worst thing is that I know I have a lot to do before Barleylands next weekend but I just don't feel up to it! Boo Hoo get the violins out! I managed to get some pictures of Barley today. They are not great as she is normally on my lap gazing adoringly at me. I stalked her for about an hour with the camera to get these ones!

As you can see, her nose is lengthening now, in fact everything is lengthening!

How are you supposed to resist that face?Or that one?


She is such a little dot and I am absolutely besotted with her. She just has one of those cute little faces that makes you melt every time you look at her. That's going to be great at getting her out of trouble if she ever goes through a naughty phase.




No comments:

Post a Comment