Monday 9 February 2009

A new blog

As we have brought home a new puppy I thought it would be fun to keep a blog about how we get on. The puppies were bred by my friend, Katie and have all gone to friends so this is a nice way to see how they are all getting on. These are my dogs.


Fly
Fly is 8 years old. She is a working sheepdog from a local kennels. She was a suberb flyball dog in her younger days but is getting on a little bit now! LOL!! Saying that she is still in our top team but only because we have nothing to replace her with yet! Bless her









Neo

Neo (Canen Starr) is from the fabulous Canen kennels in North Wales. He is a dream dog. A great flyball dog and another of mine to be in the top team. He is a little Star (as his name suggests)










Jamie

Jamie is a working bearded collie. I got him at two years old and I have been a confirmed Beardie Fan since then. He is just a barking, bouncing, hairy ball of fun. What more can I say!











Fox
Fox is another boy from Canen lines but not bred by Shirley. He was bred by my friend, Kayleigh from the Live Wires flyball team. He is another rescue and was about 8 months when I got him. He is turning into a fantastic dog and is such a clown.








Barley
Last but not least is new addition, Barley. Barley is a border collie x staffordshire bull terrier. She is a little poppet and seems to have all the best qualities of her two breeds. The friendliness and personality of the Staff with the intelligence and eagerness to please of the collie - Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment