Tuesday 17 February 2009

Flyball pup

Well I think she may do flyball, fingers crossed!!!!
Thought I'd update a bit as I always moan at my blogger friends that they don't update enough or AT ALL SAM & KATE!!!! Hee hee!! All Barleys brothers and sisters are all in their new homes now. It nice that we will be able to all keep in touch as we all know each other. My brother has Barley's very pretty but very feisty sister called Bella. So we went to go and say hello at the weekend. The two girls terrorised my brother's huge german shepherd. They nicked all his toys then told him off! LOL!!! I will get some pics the next time I go over there.
We have been doing more training and Barley can 'sit', 'down' & 'leave', We are in the process of learning 'paw' so she is doing really well. She is soooooo sweet! She comes up to you on her belly then immediately rolls over to have her belly rubbed, a characteristic of the litter. I can see them lining up for flyball now, four stollies on their backs!!! :)
She is also getting on really well with the big dogs. They all acknowledge her as my pup and are really good with her. She gets away with murder with them, Jamie especially adores her! The cats on the other hand,well..........!

No comments:

Post a Comment